[BOOKLY MICRO ELECTRONIC LIMITED CORP.]
BM2262 is a dedicated remote control coding circuit paired with BM2272. It encodes address pins and data pins into one. The serial code is suitable for modulated transmission. By changing its packaging form and application mode, the BM2262 can be applied to RF (radio frequency) And IR (infrared) two modulation and transmission methods, corresponding to these two methods each have UHF (ultra high frequency) zero to six numbers According to reports, there are seven applications. BM2262 can have up to 12-bit tri-state address pins, providing a total of 531,441 (312) Address encoding, thus greatly reducing the possibility of code conflicts and illegal scanning of the codes for matching. This circuit Can be used in automotive security systems, garage controls, remote-controlled fans, home security / automatic control systems, remote-controlled toys and industrial Remote control and other fields.
• Manufactured using CMOS process
• Extremely low power consumption and strong noise suppression capability
• Up to 12-bit tri-state address pins or 6-bit data pins
• Wide operating voltage range (VDD = 3V ～ 15V)
• External oscillator
• Packages are DIP18, SO18 and SO20